Code of Conduct
Club Cooee asks that you respect the Club Cooee community, as well as any individuals participating in the Club Cooee community. Your conduct should be guided by common sense and basic etiquette. As such, when participating within the community or otherwise using any service provided by Club Cooee, you agree NOT TO:
- disrespect the authority of our moderators or supporters.
- disturb other users in public room by frequently posting the same words, pictures, sounds, and smilies. (Don’t spam!)
- team up with users against other users or groups of other users.
- argue with the team, when you got penalties for violate our code of conduct after you already have been warned by one of our moderators.
- Use explicit/obscene language, post or solicit sexually explicit content, or participate in racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive content and/or language.
- Post anything that exploits children or minors and/or participate in any group which exploits children or minors.
- Post content involving sexualized “age play” (regressive role-play in which one or more characters is a minor) in which any participant, character, and/or role may be considered as anything other than a consenting adult.
- Post any content that is mature or adult.
- Misrepresent your age in any manner that may cause you to appear to be a minor, if in fact you are an adult, or cause you to appear to be an adult, if in fact you are a minor.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Post any copyrighted and/or trademarked materials without the express permission of the owner and/or copyright holder.
- Impersonate or represent Club Cooee, our staff or other industry professionals.
- Solicit a user’s password or other account information.
- Gather personal data from other users such as username, address, phone numbers, and other such information for any other purpose than your personal use within Club Cooee.
- Post information that makes available or includes another individual’s personally identifiable information (for example, their real name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, employer or school).
- Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’, or any other form of such solicitation.
- Discuss or incite illegal activity.
- Post anything that depicts cruelty to humans and/or animals.
- Alter or interfere with Club Cooee’s site, products or operations by employment of 3rd party scripts, code, bots, etc.
This list of prohibitions provides examples and is not complete or exclusive. Club Cooee reserves the right to terminate your access to your account, your ability to post to this Site for any action that Club Cooee determines is inappropriate or disruptive to this Site or to any other user of this Site with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason. Club Cooee reserves the right to restrict the number of messages which you are allowed to send to other users to a number that Club Cooee deems appropriate in Club Cooee’s sole discretion. Club Cooee may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be suspicious or illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required or at Club Cooee’s discretion, Club Cooee will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation. You hereby acknowledge and agree that in using this Site, you may be exposed to content that may be offensive or objectionable to you. You hereby acknowledge and agree that all submission submitted by you or any other user express the views of the author and Club Cooee will not be held responsible or reliable for the content in such submissions. Your access to the Site is undertaken at your own risk and Club Cooee is not responsible for any offensive or otherwise objectionable materials that may be posted by any third party.
These prohibitions do not require Club Cooee to monitor, police or remove any Submissions or other information submitted by you or any other user, and Club Cooee disclaims any obligation or responsibility to do so.
You understand that your interactions with other users of this Site are solely between you and such other user. Club Cooee is not responsible for any loss, harm or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such interactions, and Club Cooee has no obligation to become involved in any resulting dispute.